As a Chester County business owner I’m sure you are aware of the strong history, beautiful landscapes, excellent educational system, rich heritage and culture our region has to offer. Everyone should have the opportunity to experience Chester County. We would like to give folks that opportunity through the 2012 Chester County Jazz Festival (CCJF) and you are invited to participate as a Sponsor.
The festival theme is Soothe your Soul which is exactly what we hope to do for the Chester County community. This three-day event is guaranteed to attract people from all walks of life, ages, backgrounds and geographic areas. This festive event is one that the entire family will enjoy and includes adult, child, and teen friendly activities while capturing the true essence of an outdoor jazz festival. This event will feature the jazz sounds of local and internationally known performers, local eateries, artists,
and merchant exhibitors.
The 2012 Chester County Jazz Festival is a great opportunity for your business to receive exposure, increase word of mouth referrals, and enhance your cause-related marketing and sales objectives. We provide a real opportunity for your company to build business and spread goodwill.
This 3-day event kicks off on Friday morning with a Battle of the Youth Jazz Bands competition and wraps up with an evening event at the Asplundh Center on the campus of West Chester University with the sultry sounds of an internationally acclaimed jazz musician.
Saturday, June 30th and Sunday, July 1st keeps the music alive with free open air music on an impressive stage, exhibitors, food, and family friendly activities in Hoopes Park in West Chester, PA. The fun begins at 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Our sponsor benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Exposure to 100,000+ of Chester County and surrounding area residents and business owners with tremendous consumer needs and purchasing power.
- Multimedia promotional campaign will include radio, print, direct mail, social media, and internet.
- Pre-marketing for the event will reach over 500,000 people (email blast, public service announcements, social media, jazz specific on-line advertising, etc.)
- VIP Access to exclusive sponsor only events.
- Product sampling, sign up and experiential opportunities to attendees.
- Exhibitor space to sell and sample products to your customer base
- Exclusive bnefits to Title Sponsor
- Reference in promotional materials
- Opportunity to include branded item in gift bags
- Opportunity for Program book placement
- Social media exposure
- CCJF website visibility
- Guest blogging
- Product Demos
- ……and much, much more
Contact us today to discuss our Sponsorship Opportunities. (610) 365-1404 or email@example.com